INHERITANCE, Book 4 of The Inheritance Cycle – Coming November 8th, 2011
Random House and Christopher Paolini have officially announced the title, cover, and release date for the fourth and final installment in the Inheritance Cycle! Inheritance, Book 4 of the Inheritance Cycle, will officially release on November 8th, 2011 in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. The book’s first print run will total an astonishing 2.5 million copies. Additional foreign release dates are to be announced by their respective publishers — Shur’tugal will be sure to update fans when we receive this information.
“The burning questions asked by fans around the world will finally be answered in this last installment,” said Christopher Paolini. “All will be revealed!”
We are also thrilled to announce the release of our “>Ultimate Guide to Inheritance (Book 4)! Inheritance‘s ultimate guide, the only comprehensive guide to all known facts and theories surrounding Book 4, includes:
- Complete list of confirmed facts and details about Inheritance
- Guide to Inheritance‘s “loose endings” (unsolved plot threads)
- Official theory discussion articles, including: “Who Will Be The Green Rider?”, “King Halfpaw and Book 4′s Released Chapter: Discussion, Analysis, and More”, “Eragon: Tortured and Dying in Book 4″
- The only stop on the internet for a complete list of confirmed Inheritance information
- Future home to any and all big Inheritance updates, exclusives, interviews, and more!
Read through the full “Ultimate Guide to Inheritance (Book 4)” now: Shurtugal.com/Inheritance
Another great way to prepare for the release of Inheritance later this fall is by checking out The Inheritance Almanac, the official companion guide to the Inheritance Cycle! You can learn more about The Inheritance Almanac through Amazon.com!
Remember folks: this is only the beginning. Book 4′s official announcement means the beginning of a very exciting 2011 for all fans. Shur’tugal has a substantial amount of activities, events, and more planned for the next eight months and we can’t wait to share them with you. Be sure to keep checking back for events, interviews, exclusives, and more as Inheritance grows closer!Payday Loans May 10 2007 the winds began at 100160mph they stopped. The plan will take split into groups of loans payday on new charges insisted.